Shah Rukh Khan
No Record Found.
The two hotties of the industry – Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover – celebrated their ‘Monkey Love’ with all love and passion on the eve of Valentine’s Day. Both these actors are one of the hottest couples in the industry and if you have been also following them on their social media profiles, you surely must be in awe of the major relationship goals they give us.
Bipasha Basu is quite an Instagrammer and on Valentine’s Day, it was such a treat to see how these two tender-hearted people in love made each other feel special. The two ‘love monkeys’ got talking on Valentine’s Day celebrations, what they adore about each other the most and few other fond things that make them an adorable couple!
1. Bipasha just needs a reason to celebrate the love!! The actress said, “I love it because I love occasions. I need a reason to celebrate and Valentine’s Day is a day of love. If there is one official day to claim your love for everybody that you love, it is today.”
2. Karan Singh Grover is a guy who can love you like life and Bipasha is one lucky woman. The actor said, “For me knowing that she’s having her perfect Valentine’s Day is good enough. That and she’s happy and getting the food that she wants is my perfect date. I love the beach and candlelight dinners but there’s no point in having a candlelight dinner if she’s not getting the food she wants.”
3. The ‘Monkey Prince’ wrote a love letter on Valentine’s to his ‘Monkey Princess’ and we can’t stop awww-ing!!
4. Bipasha has the most beautiful response when she was asked when love struck them. The actress said, “We went through a very tough time together because we liked each other, but we were in different worlds and to make that possible was pretty much impossible in our heads so we denied each other. We were attracted to each other, but we consciously tried to stay away. It’s like a film where we tried our best to keep away from each other and we failed. You can’t pinpoint a day.”
5. Do you know what Bipasha’s idea of a perfect date is? She says, “Anything — great food, laughing a lot, any lovely place to sit and relax. Great food is a necessity… Karan makes me laugh a lot so I love it.”
6. How Karan did get bowled over with love? He tells, “Everything about Bipasha bowled me over but when you get over her beauty there’s an aura about her which just makes me happy. There are not many people in the world whose presence makes everything nice around them, even if she walks through a swamp she will leave flowers growing behind her.”
By Soumya Joy
Discover Celebrity Styles Like Never Before!
Shraddha Kapoor's maternal grandfather is Lata Mangeshkar's cousin
More Bolly Masala Stories
7 Bollywood Movies That Will Make Your Weekend Go Happy And Shining
Mirror Mirror On The Wall Who Out Of These 3 Actresses Got The 'Job' Done Right?
Birthday Special: 4 ROLES Of Shahid Kapoor That Left Us Asking For More!
Movie Review: Mona Darling
There Is More Than One Reason To Eagerly Watch Out For Huma Qureshi Starrer ‘Viceroy’s House’
Shahid Kapoor Answers Questions From His Fans
Shahid Kapoor Talks About Working With Saif Ali Khan
Taapsee Pannu On Life After Pink
Tapsee Pannu is the Real hero of Running Shadi: Amit Sadh
Would Love To Help People Elope: Taapsee Pannu
Here’s Why Taapsee Pannu Thinks It Is Cool To Have Two Releases On The....
7 Bollywood Movies That Will Make Your Weekend Go Happy And....
Mirror Mirror On The Wall Who Out Of These 3 Actresses Got The....
Birthday Special: 4 ROLES Of Shahid Kapoor That Left Us Asking....
There Is More Than One Reason To Eagerly Watch Out For Huma....
Happy Birthday Sanjay Leela Bhansali: These 6 Movies Were....
Bipasha And Friends Make Merry In Goa On Hubby Karan Singh....
Love Bytes: Let's Peek Into Birthday Boy Karan Singh Grover's....
Singer Neha Kakkar Couldn't Stop Herself From Breaking Into....